2008年6月11日 星期三

11/06/08 12:09a.m. Morning(story 1 n the 1st song i made at 27 of may 2008)

I wake up early in this morning,
Sun rise early and it's burn me.
doing nothing,
it's too early,
so......i decided to look around,
around my life.

Dress up my clothes,
and take some coins,
go out the door and go out this building.
The sunlight comes,
let me feeeeel warm,
the wind blows,
the birds are singing,
the trees are dancing,
the people i meet,
are kind and smile to me.
It's so wonderful feeling in the morning.

I m walking out to school,
i m listening the music around me,
can u, my friends, listen the music?
I can hear it everywhere.
Listen,
my friends,
what you have to do is open yourself up,
then you can hear it.

Sit on the wood beside the road,
infront of 7-11,
I'm hving my breakfast,
2 delicious tuna sushi,
n i saw u,
finding something there,
n here...
...the story between us...
...is begin

2 則留言:

d3c3mb3r 提到...

12/6?
i rmb today is 11/6...

d3c3mb3r 提到...

哈哈哈。。。。。。。。。
我还以为是我记错。。。
现在心情好多了,哭过了就没事了!
我还很坚强的!哈。。。

p/s:可以给我你的msn?